Welcome to The Bloomfield Democrat!
The Bloomfield Democrat has been proudly serving Davis County, Iowa since 1869. Thousands of readers in the area, as well as former residents all over the country, look forward to receiving news, sports, features, opinion pages and advertising in the weekly issue of their newspaper.
The Bloomfield Democrat is the official newspaper for Davis County, the cities of Bloomfield and Pulaski, and the Davis County Community School District. Legal notices for the above entities and others are published in The Bloomfield Democrat.
- Three arrested on Valentine’s Day
- Tucker family loses home in Drakesville fire
- Carol Joan Blackwell Hicks
- Dr. Braden Stevenson
- Kelly Pottorff Celebration of Life
- Tews named librarian
- Images of the Past: The Modern Storefront
- Action on DPW aborted
- Stray Thoughts: Public deserves to know what occurs in our schools
- Council needs to assist Day Care and serve community’s children
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Members of the Iowa Legislature are in the midst of tying themselves into knots over the issue of equality, and that’s unfortunate
The Bloomfield City Council acted in typical fashion last Thursday night when it “kicked the can down the road” in response to a request for forgiveness of utility expenses for Davis County Day Care for the remainder of the year.