Welcome to The Bloomfield Democrat!
The Bloomfield Democrat has been proudly serving Davis County, Iowa since 1869. Thousands of readers in the area, as well as former residents all over the country, look forward to receiving news, sports, features, opinion pages and advertising in the weekly issue of their newspaper.
The Bloomfield Democrat is the official newspaper for Davis County, the cities of Bloomfield and Pulaski, and the Davis County Community School District. Legal notices for the above entities and others are published in The Bloomfield Democrat.
- Ford and Rook united in marriage
- DeWitt Shelton
- Johnson resigns as city’s finance manager
- Gary Osborn
- Sharon Marlow
- Bloomfield Democrat office closed 10 a.m.-noon Friday
- Stadium project harms credibility of educators
- DPW position, street plan modifications discussed
- Images of the Past: The scene from above, 1978
- School lockdown follows threat to harm students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Davis County Players certainly deserve a standing ovation for their performance of “Shrek the Musical” last weekend.
I love finding online archives, particularly photo archives. One such archive, Vintage Aerial (vintageaerial.com), has over 1,900 aerial images of Davis County—most of them farms. But you can find a few rural churches, elevators and gas stations in there, too. All date to 1978.
Credibility is oh so fragile, and officials in Iowa’s largest school district dented theirs last week.