Our "Advertise With Us" page is coming soon.
- Johnson resigns as city’s finance manager
- Ford and Rook united in marriage
- DeWitt Shelton
- Sharon Marlow
- School lockdown follows threat to harm students
- Bloomfield Democrat office closed 10 a.m.-noon Friday
- DPW position, street plan modifications discussed
- Images of the Past: The scene from above, 1978
- Actors anxious for ‘Shrek’ to open
- Stadium project harms credibility of educators
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Davis County Players certainly deserve a standing ovation for their performance of “Shrek the Musical” last weekend.
I love finding online archives, particularly photo archives. One such archive, Vintage Aerial (vintageaerial.com), has over 1,900 aerial images of Davis County—most of them farms. But you can find a few rural churches, elevators and gas stations in there, too. All date to 1978.
Credibility is oh so fragile, and officials in Iowa’s largest school district dented theirs last week.