Cody Barnett was honored last week by the Davis County High School. Barnett, a former Lady Mustang softball coach, tossed out the first pitch before last week’s Lady Mustang game against Knoxville. The game was the first one played at the new West Sports Complex. Former baseball coach Gary Rupe (not pictured) was honored on the baseball diamond by being asked to celebrate that diamond’s first game with the opening pitch.
- Mikels becomes 2T Motors
- Celebration of Life for Bales brothers
- Images of the Past: Bloomfield's first park
- Celebration of Life for Michael Smith
- Bloomfield receives recognition on ‘Good Morning, America’
- Rowena Maye McMains Vannoy
- Celebration of Life for Bill Bride
- Catalytic converters are hot items for thieves
- Let’s hit the pause button
- Two vehicles totaled in May 22nd accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
I was seated in an upscale restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. The hostess seated a black man across from me and easily in my line of sight. I was able to monitor the situation without it being obvious, while I continued my interactions with friends who were having dinner with me.
Too often these days, Americans and our government seem to be incapable of agreeing on what the best course of action is, regardless of the issue. This is especially true when we are talking about immigration and immigrants
Bloomfield’s first park