The Davis County Hospital Board will meet Monday, Oct. 19, at 6 p.m. via Microsoft Teams. Agenda items include new quality reports; new policies; revised policy statements; biennial reviews; credentials; financial reports; and reports by Sue Pankey, Dr. Robert Floyd, and Veronica Fuhs.
- Thursday's district cross country meet to begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Face masks are required to attend Wednesday's volleyball match
- Students to return to classrooms full time
- Latest assessment on buildings: ‘Catastrophic damage’
- Rowe gathers information on eagles for DNR
- Council passes ORV/golf cart ordinance
- Five run for Extension Council
- Fall Chores in the Vegetable Garden
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
There is a significant disconnect right now at the University of Northern Iowa.
For generations of Bloomfield residents, this was the scene that greeted them as they traveled north on Madison Street from the city square. This photo by John Wilkinson Teed, a young reporter with the Bloomfield Democrat, was probably made about 1911 — after a 1909 fire destroyed the Baptis…
Good recalls Ernst’s response to plea for drought assistance