A Celebration of Life service for Kelly Pottorff will be held at the Bloomfield Christian Church from 2-4 p.m., Feb. 22, for friends and family. Pottorff, 57, died at his home in St. Francis, Kan. on Jan. 10.
- Three arrested on Valentine’s Day
- Tucker family loses home in Drakesville fire
- Dr. Braden Stevenson
- Carol Joan Blackwell Hicks
- Kelly Pottorff Celebration of Life
- Tews named librarian
- Action on DPW aborted
- Images of the Past: The Modern Storefront
- Honduran ministry touches hearts
- Stray Thoughts: Public deserves to know what occurs in our schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Members of the Iowa Legislature are in the midst of tying themselves into knots over the issue of equality, and that’s unfortunate
The Bloomfield City Council acted in typical fashion last Thursday night when it “kicked the can down the road” in response to a request for forgiveness of utility expenses for Davis County Day Care for the remainder of the year.